MetaEdit+ 5.1 Released
MetaEdit+ 5.1 has now been released. As always, both your models and languages created with previous versions of MetaEdit+ will work in the new version too.
See a 10 min video demonstrating the feature highlights on the MetaEdit+ YouTube channel. The new version is loaded with dozens of new features and hundreds of improvements, including:
- Better UI support for modeling, fewer dialogs, in-place editing (video)
- Hierarchical property sheet
- Movable dynamic ports
- Reconnect a role to a different object or port
- Drag objects with their contents
- New features for metamodeling (video)
- Read-only and hidden properties
- UUID properties, created with a globally unique value
- Regular expression support for explicit numbers of repetitions and non-capturing groups
- New generator functions, hyperlink generator, prompt for filename, live check options
- Improved collaboration and integration (video)
Customers entitled to a free upgrade will be contacted directly by MetaCase.