MetaCase Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > > MetaEdit+
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question About Crossrepository Reuse Of Graph

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question About Crossrepository Reuse Of Graph
    Posted: 27.Dec.2014 at 05:05
I defined a set of graphs in one repository and I can of course create diagrams based on those graphs in other projects in this repository.

Is it possible to refer or export the graphs to another repository so that I can use that same language in other repositories? I like to keep certain projects apart from others and I think  that using different repositories would be the best best way, but so far I haven't found a way to share the graph definition across repositories.

Thanks

jpt View Drop Down
MetaCase
MetaCase

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Dec.2014 at 00:05

Yes, you can export the language definition from one repository and import it to another with metamodel management tools. These are described in Workbench User’s Guide in Chapter 7. Type Manager provides the functionality to choose which languages you would like to share and how.

(If you want to export models then please see User Guide on Graph Manager for more details)

Post Reply Post Reply