Service Release 2 for MetaEdit+ 3.0 released
Service Release 2 for MetaEdit+ 3.0 is now available. This release provides significant improvements to MetaEdit+'s usability, speed and scalability.
Service Release 2 for MetaEdit+ 3.0 in a nutshell:
- New browsers with Windows Explorer-style tree view
- Tool tips for Editor type toolbars
- Double-click for object's properties in the Diagram Editor too
- Progress Gauge for long operations
- Improved window layouts with group boxes
- Closer Windows integration: windows do not cover the taskbar, native Windows cursors
- Faster reporting and code generation: 50% speed-up on most text reports
- Faster database operations: Load More Repository and Graph Manager 5-10 times faster
- Improved scalability and thread-safety in multi-user version
- Gentle introduction to metamodeling in Family Tree tutorial
- Complete example of Domain-Specific Modeling with 100% code generation in Watch example
- Improved documentation generation to Word and HTML
- Improved import/export for large metamodels
- Extended and updated System Administrator's Guide
- plus many other improvements!
You can download the patch file from the 3.0 support pages.